Thursday, August 15, 2024

TurnipDayVIII

 

TurnipdayVIII was a few weeks ago and I forgot to post up about it (the next one is like in a few days!). We had a dreaded odd number of players but we managed to make it work. We also had two new players with some fantastic minis which is always great!







Rob also built terrain for two more scenarios, "the bridge one" and the "mushroom one." I didn't get a chance to try the mushroom one but the bridge one was really fun and challenging. 

July/August has been very busy/distracting/exhausting on the non-gaming life, so I have had very little time for painting or modelling, which I never realized carried as much importance to me as they do. Only now sorta starting to get back into thinking about it again. I have been thankful for the opportunity to play Turnip28 with so many like-minded people during this relative hobby-dry spell.  Its very nice to have actual gameplay pick up the slack when the painting brush lies inactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment