Sunday, October 20, 2024

Butcher Brigade


Finished up these Turnip28 'Butcher Brigade' figures.  These are currently just a thematic set of figs available to Patreon members that I will use as melee fodder in Turnip28.  I think its rumored some specific rules will be forthcoming. 


The kit is 3d printed and multipart so you can put things together how you like.  The two fellas with swords are customized by me with addition of some Warhammer bits. I also added a ton of dried out chestnut tree leaf stems and dandelion roots to represent rooti-ification, covering the joins with some PVA-soaked toilet paper which was painted as raggedy cloth.





I am very ambivalent about the banner. I tend to default to off-white, grey, putrid yellow, or brown sienna backgrounds on my banners, to give them the look of coarse cloth, and the white/blue just seems to... organized... for Turnip28.  The banner is actually already partially repainted, as I tried an off green first but did not like it.  Maybe the snausage should be cut in half... hrmm hrmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment