Monday, June 21, 2021

Essex Swiss

Remember these 120 or so Essex Miniatures Swiss halberdiers (and a handful of coommand and crossbowmen) I got at Enfilade in 2019?


Well, after painting the crossbows first, then outfitting 36 of the halberdiers as pikemen, I buckled down and did as many additional "units" of pikemen as possible (which turned out to be another 5 units of 12 pikemen each). I also did 3 lil' command stands with handpainted Swiss Canton flags. Here are all 115 figures together.




In other news, Barbarian West and Belle Epoque battle makers are in the works...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see those at the Bring & Buy in 2019. Anyway, I think my interest in the period wasn't ignited then, so maybe I just overlooked them. Great score for you though. You did a fantastic job on them.

    ReplyDelete